Re: Q: Estimated date for 2.16 release ?

Daniel Jacobowitz dixit:

>There is no plan yet.  I would like to branch sometime very soon; does

I would like to bring back patches the MirOS Project (an OpenBSD
derivate) uses to build binutils to the HEAD branch (mainline?).

Is there interest and what is the procedure? I'd suggest that I
make small diffs (that would be about half a dozen), send them
to the list and ask for testers on other OSes? I only have way
to test them on MirOS/i386 (and later MirOS/powerpc and sparc)
using a korn shell and BSD make, that's why it would probably
have to be tested.

Thanks in advance,
//mirabile

PS: I've got the (c) forms already signed.