Re: [commit] Avoid CATOBJEXT=NONE; Was: [patch/rfc] Only use ../intl/when present

The attached should fix a further problem - it was appending NONE as the catalog suffix. Again tested on a system with installed gettext, and with --disable-nls (which isn't very useful).

If people still encounter problems can they please include a few details such as the broken Makefile. Otherwize I'm put in a situtation where I'm flying blind :-(

committed, configures also regenerated,

Hmm, oops, little white lie. Both binutils/ and gas/ still require autoconf 3.12++ which I don't have installed :-(

Andrew