Re: [Off-topic] New mail address

"Svein E. Seldal" <svein@dev.seldal.com> writes:

> In 6 months I will lose my old email (it will not work anymore). My new email
> is up and running as of this day and I would start to deploy my new address
> ASAP.
>
> I'm registered as a maintainer using this old address, How should I approach
> it (besides editing MAINTAINERS)? Who others in the FSF organization needs
> notification of this change?

All you have to do is edit the MAINTAINERS file and update your
mailing list subscriptions (by subscribing from the new address and
unsubscribing from the old address).  There is no other master list.

If you use a forwarding address on sourceware.org or gcc.gnu.org which
you would like to have updated, send e-mail to
overseers@sourceware.org.

Ian