Re: Use $(SHELL) when running move-if-change

Hi Ben,

Please.  I find the output valuable when I'm trying to see what was
rebuilt (and the silencing valuable for make -s, too).

Yes, agreed. Okay to commit to src/move-if-change, dear maintainers?

As Ian said - this patch (new version or old, but new version preferred) is approved provided that it is also approved for gcc and checked in at the same time.