Re: problem sending mail to binutils.

Hi Prafull,

There is no problem as such, I mean the mail is not
bouncing back or so.

But somehow, its not reaching to
binutils@sources.redhat.com. I am making this
conclusion as I cant see the mail sent by me at
following link.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2004-12/

That link is just the general archive for December and I only see two emails from you there, the one that started this thread and the one that I am responding to here.

Could you provide the URL of the original archived email message from you with the missing attachment ? eg something like:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2004-12/msg00144.html