Re: [arm] EABI annotation of thumb symbols.

Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org> writes:

> [This was one of the last open issues I had questions about before
> posting the Thumb PLT patches I've mentioned before.  I will try to do
> that Really, Really Soon, like this afternoon.]

I was thinking about Thumb PLT earlier.  I can see how to get each PLT
entry down to 8 bytes, but the linker would have to strew various
branches across the PLT to get around the limited range of the Thumb
branch instruction.  Is that the type of thing you are doing?

Ian