Re: cvs write access request

Hi Jan,

Since I already have an account (for gcc), I understand that all I have
to do is to send the request to this mailing list. Please anyone let me
know it that is insufficient.

Sorry, but it is insufficient. The binutils and gcc projects use different CVS repositories located on different machines, so it is not just a case of adding your name to some kind of permissions file.

Instead if you follow the link that Alan posted:

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi

...and fill in the form their we should be able to give you write access to the binutils repository. You can use Alan's email address or mine as the approver of this request.