Re: Prob with WINDRES....The Resource Compiler...

On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 08:35:26PM +0400, Turbanov Vladislav Dmitrievich wrote:
>To Gar-r-r-ri : shut up! :)

This is warning #2: Please refrain from personal attacks, smiley face
notwithstanding.  No one here wants to see your indignation spillover
from the cygwin mailing list.

If you have issues with the software, please report it minus the
editorializing.

>Well gentlemen, a problem...  Windres compiles IEDIT HEDIT BEDIT class
>bad....  really bad...  no dialog box containing it will appear on ur
>screen...I'm talking about .rc files and coff production of
>windres.....The behaviour of IEDIT can be simulated by using EDITTEXT
>with ES_NUMBER ...  still u have to convert the data to the numeric
>type...  Want NATIVE support.

Please provide some specific examples of source code which is in error.

cgf