Re: MIPS Assembly.

>>>>> "Thiemo" == Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de> writes:

 Thiemo> ...A possible alternative might be to really use jumps in that
 Thiemo> case, but I don't see how this can be done sanely without a
 Thiemo> symbol as jump target.

How about using ".set nomacro"?  It already means "don't change my
code, do what I told you".  If it doesn't work that way in ALL cases,
it should.  This is just another such case.

Alternatively, fix the linker so it complains if the branch is out of
range so the assembler doesn't have to reject this code?

	paul