Re: [patch/rfc] Add host's floatformat

> > Er, no.  The person who causes the problem gets to fix it.  Especially
> > when the problem is known beforehand, a workable solution is offered,
> > and you choose otherwise anyway.
>
> Please point me at a case that doesn't work.

I can't think of a concrete example off the top of my head, but then
again, that rationalizing would have me set IEEE as the default and
use configure.ac only to override it.

Although the playstation 2's FPU is just like IEEE but with different
denormals.

However, I would have picked a more interesting number if I was going
to use just one, like 0.00207.  That makes more exponent and mantissa
bits interesting.