Re: darwin host?

On Apr 8, 2004, at 6:16 PM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:

Alex Rosenberg <alexr@spies.com> writes:

I just tried building CVS HEAD with --enable-targets=all on
darwin7.3.0 and it failed to properly configure. It seems like this
should work.

Yes, it seems like it should work.

The chances of fixing it will be greatly enhanced if you report the
exact command line and the exact error message.  Thanks.

../src/configure --prefix=/Volumes/Data/binutils/bin --enable-64-bit-bfd --enable-targets=all

*** This configuration is not supported in the following subdirectories:
     bfd binutils ld gas opcodes gprof
    (Any other directories should still work fine.)

"make" then only does etc, intl, and libiberty.

I should say something ironic about the only Mac in my house that has a working binutils being my old PowerBook running MPW.

| Alexander M. Rosenberg           <mailto:alexr@_spies.com> |
| Nobody cares what I say. Remove the underscore to mail me. |