Add new ISA to the binutils!

Hello,all:

I am trying to add the new target (ISA Instruction Set Architecture) to the
binutils.Now,i have some ideas to do so,maybe not right.

I must add the new ISA in the bfd directory(ex:like coff-arm.c cpu-arm.c)
in order to get the right object file format (elf)

Then i also add the new ISA in the gas/config directory (ex:like tc-arm.c)
in order to provide the new assembler to this new ISA,and add the new ISA in
the ld directory.

I think to port a new ISA to binutils must be difficult.

My question is that who have the experience to port a new ISA(target) to the
binutils,
and can tell me the detail.

                                         thanks a lot!!