PETOOL - Light weight dlltool?

Hi there ... I just want share my tool with every one out there.
I've created a special PE tool which can manipulate windows PE (EXE)
executables similar dlltool. It's able to do image rebase
by using COFF reloc data or image base relocation data.
It's also possible to create image base relocation data, COFF
data can be stripped, PEflags can be changed, sections of pe
files will be fixed if incorrect. Some GNU binutils tools (objcopy)
will create non PE conform files which will fixed (tried) by
PETOOL.
Source is freely available and you're free to change it in any way
you wish. It can be found on http://www.kalytta.com/petool.zip.

best regards

Benjamin Kalytta