Re: -gc-sections for elf32-dlx and possible buglette in elf32-target.h

Sorry, at this point you're in past my neck.

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 04:24:25PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
> 3)  There's no documentation anywhere that I can find on what
> inter-dependencies there are among the backend overrideables.  I guess I'm
> going to have to write a backend_relocate_section routine in order to get
> the ELF linker used.  Does that also mean I have to supply routines for
> bfd_elf32_bfd_link_add_symbols and bfd_elf32_bfd_final_link ?  Are there any
> generic-elf versions of these routines that I can call into play, or are
> they vastly different for different target architectures ?

Probably the latter.  You may wish to write generic-ELF versions.  In
fact, I think it would be a highly educational experience for all
parties, potentially reducing code duplication...

--
Daniel Jacobowitz