RE: How can I make tc-cpu.c/h file?Help!!!

for this you need to understand your architecture and know how close it
is to any of the already ported architectures.
then look into the code of that particular file...say if it a mips
variant, look into tc-mips.c and tc-mips.h
but make sure that most of the files like tc-mips.c and tc-sh.c are for
a range of processor variants...
The underlying point is choose the file most close to your architecture.
For information about various architecture manuals refer
http://gcc.gnu.org/readings.html Chip Documentation