Re: GCC testsuite differences with and without gas on IRIX 6

Rainer Orth writes:

> Eric Christopher writes:
>
> > > Mon Jul 28 22:12:55 2003  Rainer Orth  <ro@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
> > >
> > > 	* read.c (s_space): Don't warn about .space 0.
> >
> > Good for me.
>
> Thanks, installed.

It has just been brought to my attention that this hadn't been an approval,
but just an opinion on the patch.  I had only looked in the toplevel
MAINTAINERS file for a list of global-write-privs binutils maintainers, but
neglected to consult gas/MAINTAINERS or binutils/MAINTAINERS (which
unfortunately aren't listed in the toplevel file, unlike
e.g. gdb/MAINTAINERS).

What should I do about this patch?  Revert, or is this ok nonetheless?

Sorry about this.

	Rainer

Rainer Orth, Faculty of Technology, Bielefeld University