Re: [RFC] unify dynamic_symbol_p implementations

On Friday 18 July 2003 15:04, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 03:02:39PM -0700, Richard Henderson wrote:
> > Um, unless I'm missing something, this means you compiled the
> > test case with -fpic or such.  I want the main executable.
>
> I'm pretty sure Xtensa, like MIPS/Linux, defaults to PIC
> applications...

Right.  We always set -fpic for Xtensa/Linux.  There are only minor code
differences for PIC vs. non-PIC on Xtensa targets, so we just set it all the
time.  I don't understand this well enough to be confident that it works in
all cases.  If you still think there might be issues, I'd welcome any more
suggestions of issues to investigate.