Regenerating POT files

Can somebody please regenerate the POT files in binutils?

We would like to release a new set of POT files to our translators,
but it appears pointless to use the POT files from 2.14, since they
are more than a year old (atleast the one for ld is).

I'd then like to get an indication whether we should distribute POT
files for some branch or for the HEAD revision to translators (we'd
like to avoid doing both). In either case, I'd like to get the URL of
a named snapshot that contains the updated POT files.

TIA,
Martin