Re: gas: wince DLL regression from 2.11.2 to 2.14

My knowledge of binutils is tenuous at best, so correct me if I'm wrong
here. I think ARM_COFF_BUGFIX affects ld and not gas (is this true?).
The problem I'm seeing is specifically with as. I have a binutils-2.14
tree except I replace as with one from binutils-2.11.2, keeping
everything else at 2.14. I have ARM_COFF_BUGFIX enabled in both trees
(although it's named VXWORKS in 2.11.2).

I think there is some other change between 2.11.2 and 2.14 that broke
WinCE DLLs. Any thoughts on where I might start looking (bfd, gas)? Or,
how I might track done the file in newlib that's causing the bug to show
up?

Thanks,
Shaun