Re: [Patch]: Fix a windres (rcparse.y) parsing bug for controls without text fields

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 09:38:05PM +1000, Danny Smith wrote:
>The following patch fixes by defining a new <dialog_control>
>control_params_no_text, like control_params, but passing a
>null-text res_id as first parameter to define_control.
>
>I'm not sure this is the best way to do this, but I'm finding it
>difficult to discern what the "real" rules should be when the behaviour
>of native resource compiler sometimes disagrees with documentation.

Two minor problems with this patch.  One is a misspelling of "their" rather
than "there" (I know: picky, picky).

The other is a feel that control_parms and control_params_no_text should
be using a common rule somehow.  It looks like there is some code duplication
now which is generally a bad thing unless there is no way around this.

Isn't there some way to merge the rules to avoid the duplication?

cgf