Re: Updated config.guess and config.sub

Nick Clifton wrote:
Hi Svein,

Joel Sherrill wrote:

It would be very much appreciated if this patch could make the gcc 3.3.1
and binutils 2.14.1 releases.

Then, can someone with sufficient permissions, please import the latest top-level configuration on the binutils-2_14-branch, please.

Has this been taken care of ?  If not, please could you point me at
the patch and I will apply it to the branch.

No, it hasn't.

I planned on getting the patches approved in two batches; one for the top-level config and one for the lower-level config. What I was referring to in this mail was the top-level config (config.sub only). The only thing you need to do here is to import the config.sub from the main configuration repository, because the patch has already been applied there.

The other patch was for the lower-level config. I have not yet made any specific patches for the binutils-2_14-branch. However, the same patch, only for HEAD, can be found here: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2003-06/msg00557.html (it has not been approved yet either). -- So all you really need to do here is to approve them for HEAD and for the 2.14 branch, and then I can commit them myself.

Thanks Nick!

Svein