Memory overrun bug in CVS arm-elf-ld

I've found a memory overrun bug in arm-elf-ld, in versions 2.13.2.1 and
CVS, which causes a segmentation fault.  This bug appears under cygwin
(where I traced it down) and Debian Linux.  The code was compiled with
arm-elf-gcc version 3.3.  I suspect it is caused by gcc generating a object
file that ld can't handle.  GCC generates a 'virtual function was hidden'
warning message for all of the object files that cause ld to crash.  I've
attached a tar file with the relevant files that can reproduce the problem.
Included in the tar file are:

      ld.out - a gdb session trace, running under cygwin with malloc debug
enabled
      mk.out - the gcc compile trace
      target.ld - the ld script
      vectors.o, cIODevice.o - object files that will reproduce the error,
but not enough to complete the link

I tried tracking down the bug myself, but the learning curve is much bigger
than I can stand.  Hopefully someone more familiar with the code can track
it down.

Thanks
Michael Checky
(See attached file: arm-elf-ld.tar)