Re: Updating to Autoconf 2.5x

On Jun  9, 2003, Joe Buck <jbuck@synopsys.com> wrote:

> So first Christopher objects to a list having @codesourcery.com at the
> end, and now Alexandre wants @redhat.com at the end?

Heck, sorry.  It's just that, whenever I post a patch that affects the
toplevel, I have to cross-post it to half a dozen lists
@sources.redhat.com, and one @gcc.gnu.org.  I wouldn't mind having the
list @gcc.gnu.org, since gcc is allegedly the master copy.  I didn't
mean to push for @sources.redhat.com, I just meant to say I've always
wanted such a list.

> let's avoid any
> company conflicts by avoiding use of either company's domain as much as we
> can, OK?

You surely have a good point.  I don't, and I couldn't disagree with
it.  toplevel@gcc.gnu.org, deal?