Re: gasp, yet again, fails to die

Hi,

Nick Clifton wrote:

Since the GASP sources were distributed under the terms of the GPL,
there is no problem with you using them in your MASP project,
providing of course that you retain the GPL licensing.

Of course ;-)

If you have a web site for the project we can even add a link to it
from the binutils web page.

My first, sort of a trial, release is at http://cosmos.raunvis.hi.is/~johannos/masp/
I still have to rewrite the documentation and do a lot of other stuff before I call this a *real* release.

My version of masp is based on binutils version 2.13.1, if anyone knows of changes to gasp since then, plz let me know. I'll do a diff of the CVS version later though.

In hope that masp becomes useful to somebody,

Johann