Re: new port for Xtensa processors (bfd files)

So what do you think the preferred form ought to be in this case?  Most of the
options are selected by checkboxes, etc. in a GUI.

I've gone to some effort to make sure that these files, although automatically
generated, are reasonably clear and understandable.  That seems to me to be
the closest you can get to a "preferred form" in this case.  In fact, in the
context of binutils development, I think it is overwhelmingly preferable.