a question about link script

Hello everyone,

I know that we can point out a entry point of program with label "start". But the codes which include the label "start" may be in a radom address. So if I want to make the address of code with label "start" start from 0, what do I can in link script? I looked up the document "Using ld", but I don't find how to solve it.

Best regards,

Martin Bian
martin@utstar.com
2003-01-27