Re: ld and export lists

fi is a fatfinger special meaning for, i.e.

Does the DEF file also work for .sl, i.e. shared libraries on Linux.

Thanks,
Robert

Nick Clifton wrote:

Hi Robert,

Thanks. One more question this also works fi .sl right?

Err, sorry, I do not understand this question. What is "fi .sl" ?

I know WIN32 has a completely different concept for shared libraries
then Unix.

True.

Robert Schweikert                   MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
rjschwei@cox.net                               LINUX