Re: RFA: Support ARM BKPT instruction without an argument.

Hi Richard,

> >     memset (& expr, '\0', sizeof (expr));
> > !   if (my_get_expression (& expr, & str) ||
> > !       (expr.X_op != O_constant
> > !        /* As a convenience we allow 'bkpt' without an operand.  */
> > !        && expr.X_op != O_absent))
> >       {
> > !       inst.error = _("bad expression");
> >         return;
> >       }
>
> Tsk, tsk, Nick.  How long have you been coding to the GNU coding stanards?
> :-)
>
> Logical operators *at the start of the following line*...

Doh!! :-)   [Hands head in shame, and shuffles off into a dark corner]

> Do we have a pedantic mode?  if so, then not putting in the 0 probably
> warrents a warning; otherwise I'll live with this.

There is no pedantic mode, although there is a "no warnings" switch,
so we could conceivable generate a warning message if the feature is
used but it hardly seems worth it.