Re: [patch] tic4x update

  Svein> The attached gas/Makefile.am patch slipped through the
  Svein> previous patch.  OK to commit? (If I am going to commit this
  Svein> file, I also need instructions of how to rebuild the
  Svein> regenerateable files - and which files are affected. -
  Svein> Probably better if someone with more experience does it this
  Svein> time. ..watch and learn..;) )

Better if you do it and then you'll remember.  :-)

A change to gas/Makefile.am requires automake to be run.  You can do
this two ways: you can use an --enable-maintainer-mode build tree and
just run "make" in the gas build directory or you can run automake by
hand in the gas source directory.

As a good rule of thumb, always inspect the diffs in Makefile.in to
make sure nothing drastic has happened.

Ben