Re: QNX binutils targets

Hi again.

Thanks to HJ, HP, Amodra, et al for your input.
It seems there is always more than one way to solve a
problem.

I am leaning toward the special magic section, mainly
because I understand it better, and therefore it makes
sense to me.  This does not mean it is the right approach,
or that it would be accepted as a patch.

Who is the final word on something like this?  Before I
get started on the work (and looking for help!), I want to
be sure I am working on something that will be acceptable
to the maintainers for submission.

Thanks.
GP