Re: [Patch] sh64: Fix gas testsuite expected output

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 09:14:25PM -0700, Stephen Clarke wrote:
> [...]

Now I got

FAIL: ld-sh/tlsbin-0-dso
FAIL: ld-sh/tlsbin-1
FAIL: ld-sh/tlsbin-2
FAIL: ld-sh/tlsbin-3
FAIL: ld-sh/tlsbin-4
FAIL: ld-sh/tlspic-1
FAIL: ld-sh/tlspic-2
FAIL: ld-sh/tlspic-3
FAIL: ld-sh/tlspic-4
FAIL: SH PIC constructs
FAIL: sh dynamic tls
FAIL: sh pic tls
FAIL: sh non-pic tls
FAIL: Assertion .abi 32.
FAIL: Assertion .abi 64.
FAIL: Basic SHmedia instructions.
FAIL: Case-insensitive registers and opcodes.
FAIL: Case-insensitive registers and opcodes with -no-expand.
FAIL: .cranges descriptors.
FAIL: .cranges descriptors including SHcompact constant pool
FAIL: PT to SHcompact
FAIL: .cranges descriptors for SHcompact and SHmedia in .text.
FAIL: PT to SHcompact with -no-expand.
FAIL: .cranges descriptors, constant mix.
FAIL: .cranges descriptors with final variant.
FAIL: Avoid zero length .cranges range descriptor at .align in code.
FAIL: Predefined control register names.
FAIL: Predefined control register names specified in crN syntax.
FAIL: DataLabel redundant local use, SHcompact
FAIL: DataLabel redundant local use, SHmedia 32-bit ABI
FAIL: DataLabel local def/use, SHmedia 32-bit ABI
FAIL: DataLabel redundant local use, SHmedia 64-bit ABI
FAIL: DataLabel local def/use, SHmedia 64-bit ABI
FAIL: SH64 Little Endian
FAIL: SH64 Big Endian
FAIL: Immediate resolved operands, 32-bit ABI.
FAIL: Resolved 64-bit operand, 32-bit ABI.
FAIL: Immediate resolved operands, 64-bit ABI.
FAIL: Resolved 64-bit operand, 64-bit ABI.
FAIL: Dwarf2 line numbers vs macro opcodes
FAIL: Datalabel on local comm symbol and equated local comm symbol
FAIL: Mixed-ISA objects.
FAIL: Mixed-ISA objects with -no-expand.
FAIL: Assembler PC-rel resolved negative MOVI.
FAIL: MOVI expansion, 32-bit ABI.
FAIL: MOVI expansion of local symbols with relocs, 32-bit ABI.
FAIL: MOVI non-expansion of local symbols with relocs, 32-bit ABI.
FAIL: MOVI expansion, 64-bit ABI, 32-bit subset.
FAIL: MOVI expansion, 64-bit ABI, 64-bit subset.
FAIL: MOVI expansion of local symbols with relocs, 64-bit ABI.
FAIL: MOVI non-expansion of local symbols with relocs, 64-bit ABI.
FAIL: Basic SHmedia PT and PTA instructions.
FAIL: Basic SHmedia PT and PTA instructions with -no-expand.
FAIL: Inter-segment PT, 32-bit.
FAIL: Inter-segment PT, 32-bit with -no-expand.
FAIL: Inter-segment PT, 64-bit.
FAIL: Basic SHmedia PT and PTA instructions with -expand-pt32.
FAIL: Inter-segment PT, 64-bit with -expand-pt32.
FAIL: Inter-segment PT, 64-bit with -no-expand.
FAIL: PT constant, 32-bit ABI.
FAIL: PT constant, 32-bit ABI with -no-expand.
FAIL: PT constant, 64-bit ABI.
FAIL: PT constant, 64-bit ABI with -expand-pt32.
FAIL: PT constant, 64-bit ABI with -no-expand.
FAIL: PT, PTA, PTB expansion for external symbols, 32-bit ABI.
FAIL: PT, PTA, PTB non-expansion for external symbols, 32-bit ABI.
FAIL: PT, PTA, PTB expansion for external symbols, 64-bit ABI.
FAIL: PT, PTA, PTB expansion for external symbols, 64-bit ABI with -expand-pt32.
FAIL: PT, PTA, PTB non-expansion for external symbols, 64-bit ABI.
FAIL: MOVI: PC-relative relocs, 32-bit ABI.
FAIL: MOVI: PC+1-relative relocs, 32-bit ABI.
FAIL: MOVI: PC-relative datalabel relocs, 32-bit ABI.
FAIL: MOVI: PC+1-relative datalabel relocs, 32-bit ABI.
FAIL: MOVI: PC-relative reloc within .text, 32-bit ABI.
FAIL: MOVI: PC-relative relocs, 64-bit ABI.
FAIL: MOVI: PC+1-relative relocs, 64-bit ABI.
FAIL: MOVI: PC-relative datalabel relocs, 64-bit ABI.
FAIL: MOVI: PC+1-relative datalabel relocs, 64-bit ABI.
FAIL: MOVI: PC-relative reloc within .text, 64-bit ABI.
FAIL: Assembler PT relaxation limit, from first to second state.
FAIL: Assembler PTB relaxation limit, from first to second state.
FAIL: Assembler PC-rel MOVI relaxation limit, from first to second state.
FAIL: Shift expressions, 32-bit ABI.
FAIL: Shift expression, local but undefined symbol, 32-bit ABI.
FAIL: Shift expression, local but undefined symbol, 32-bit ABI with -no-expand.
FAIL: Shift expressions, 64-bit ABI, 32-bit subset.
FAIL: Shift expressions, 64-bit ABI, 64-bit subset.
FAIL: Shift expression, local but undefined symbol, 64-bit ABI.
FAIL: Shift expression, local but undefined symbol, 64-bit ABI with -no-expand.
FAIL: Minimum SH64 Syntax Support.
FAIL: Minimum SH64 Syntax Support - Pseudos.
FAIL: Unaligned pseudos, 32-bit ABI.
FAIL: Unaligned pseudos, 64-bit ABI.
FAIL: symver symver0
FAIL: symver symver1