RE: [Patch] sh64: Set ISA bit in entry-point of DSO

I've looked at this and there are two problems with
extending these tests to the sh64 linux target:

1. The start address of .text is different.

Well, I guess I can easily work around this by adding a
-Ttext ld option.

2. The ld emulation option is different.

The sh64-elf version requires an emulation option (e.g. -mshelf32),
because the default emulation for sh64-elf-ld is not an SH-5
emulation.
But sh64-linux-ld does not support the -mshelf32 emulation,
in fact there are no emulations that both sh64-elf-ld and
sh64-linux-ld have in common.
So somehow, I'd need to control the ld options based on the
target, but I can't think of a way to do this.

Alternatively, I could just add new .d files specifically for
the sh64 linux target.  But the same issue applies to all the
sh64 ld .d tests, and it's very unpleasant to duplicate all
the .d files.

Any thoughts?

Steve.