PA64 - DT_FLAGS now required by ld patch PHSS_26559

I have recently installed the latest ld patch on hpux11.00 (PHSS_26559) and
now chatr reports missing DT_FLAGS entry.  Is there an easy solution to
this problem?

Cheers,

Ross

ralexand@styx 08:15:36 $chatr fred
chatr(warning): file "fred" appears to be corrupted and does not have a
DT_FLAGS dynamic table entry. Therefore, the -B options will not function
properly.
fred:
         64-bit ELF executable
         shared library dynamic path search:
             LD_LIBRARY_PATH    enabled  first
             SHLIB_PATH         enabled  second
             embedded path      enabled  third  Not Defined
         shared library list:
             libc.2
         shared library binding:
             deferred
         global hash table disabled
         shared library mapped private disabled
         shared library segment merging disabled
         shared vtable support disabled
         segments:
             index type     address      flags size
                 3 text 4000000000001000 ----c    D (default)
                 4 data 8000000000001000 -----    D (default)
         static branch prediction disabled
         kernel assisted branch prediction enabled
         lazy swap allocation for dynamic segments disabled
         nulptr references enabled

Ross Alexander                           "We demand clearly defined
MIS - NEC Europe Limited            boundaries of uncertainty and
Work ph: +44 20 8752 3394         doubt."