RE: [RFA:] Use refcount in SH ELF backend

I'd really like to see this patch go in too ...

I tried it for sh64, made the changes I outlined before,
and something wasn't quite right, though it wasn't immediately
obvious what.  Then other things took priority.  Sorry.

Unfortunately, it's not a straightforward patch for me, as there
are other necessary sh64 dynamic linking related fixes in our binutils
that have not yet been submitted.  I was hoping to clear those
out of the way before going back to this patch.  Hence the steady
trickle of patches from me over the past couple of weeks.

I'd still prefer to do things that way, but I could retry this
patch instead if there's a general feeling that it's urgent.

Steve.