Re: Problems assembling TI-style code with ARM-coff assembler

Hi Eckhard,

> But (as somehow to be expected ) there are some more things that are
> not compatible:
>
> asm ("DUMMY:					");
> asm (" 	.ref _entrytable		");
> asm ("  .field _entrytable,32	");

Hmm, no idea about these two.  You will have to try to work out what
they do from the context of how they are used.

> Where can I look up the valid (gcc/ gas ) commands for arm-7-coff?

Look in the assembler documentation (as.info).  If you have the
sources then the docs can be found in gas/doc/as.texinfo and
gas/doc/c-arm.texi.