RE: A new target for binutils ? MCS-51

Hi, this is done, but in this time not synchronised width current version of
binutils and merged to official binutils version.
See patch in Binutils news.
In this time I planned GCC port.
(and also I must also  sign a legal document which officially assigns
copyright to the FSF. I thing, I am programmer,...)