Re: qnx-nto elf backend

Thanks, Nick.

This change along with ppc-nto support will be in a patch
submission later today.  Oh, without .in's but with ChangeLogs.

:-)

Regards,
GP

Nick Clifton <nickc@redhat.com> said:

> Hi Graeme,
>
> > The elf bfd backend functions I added for i386qnx need to be
> > farmed out and made available for all qnx nto targets.
> >
> > I have declared three functions, a macro, and defined the
> > following in elf32-i386qnx.c:
> >
> >  #define elf_backend_set_nonloadable_filepos
elf_i386qnx_set_nonloadable_filepos
> >  #define elf_backend_is_contained_by_filepos
elf_i386qnx_is_contained_by_filepos
> >  #define elf_backend_copy_private_bfd_data_p
elf_i386qnx_copy_private_bfd_data_p

> > What I want is to put them in a common file, rename them from
> > "elf_i386qnx_*" to "elf_qnx*", and then include that common
> > file in elf32-i386qnx.c and elfarmqnx-nabi.c, and define the
> > functions as:
> >
> >  #define elf_backend_set_nonloadable_filepos
elf_qnx_set_nonloadable_filepos
> >  #define elf_backend_is_contained_by_filepos
elf_qnx_is_contained_by_filepos
> >  #define elf_backend_copy_private_bfd_data_p
elf_qnx_copy_private_bfd_data_p