Re: [Revised patch] Rework MIPS command-line handling

cgd@broadcom.com writes:
> At 23 Jul 2002 17:42:00 +0100, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> > > Hmm.  So, does gas then produce correct meabi binaries 'naturally' in
> > > this case?
> >
> > Sort of.  The only checks of the ABI in gas are for:
>
> Err, so, does it handle/produce all of the relocations, etc. specified
> by that ABI properly?  (doesn't sound like it, from what you said...)

Dunno off-hand.  That was "sort of" as in "as well as gas knows how".
I certainly can't claim to have audited gas for ABI compliance.

But as far as this particular patch goes, I don't think it alters
gas's handling of "MEABI" code, beyond the generic changes discussed.

Richard