Re: hppa64-hp-hpux11.00: HP ELF64 brokeness (incorrect .dynamic section)

In message <OF57EE2279.B5306762-ON80256BEA.0056AFF9@uk.neceur.com>, ross.alexan
der@uk.neceur.com writes:

  > I don't mind producing a patch to create a workaround (it is very straight
  > forward, for a change) or we could produce a program which 'corrects' the
  > defective libraries.  However, because these are system libraries, a lot
  > of people may be unwilling to go near then.
I suspect "fixing" the defective libraries won't be palatable to most
folks.  If we can engineer a clean workaround in bfd so that we can deal
with the broken libraries in a sane way that would probably be best.

jeff