Re: hppa64-hp-hpux11.00: HP ELF64 brokeness (incorrect .dynamic section)

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 04:16:09PM +0100, ross.alexander@uk.neceur.com wrote:

> I will produce a patch within the next couple of days.

Thanks.  No hurry.  Another solution occurred to me 5 seconds after
sending my previous email:  You could write a utility to fix the
broken HP shared libs.  Should be quite easy, especially if you steal
readelf.c code.

--
Alan Modra
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre