Variable numeric labels in assembler macros

Hi,

how can I create labels containing a variable numerical part? The only
variable part a label can contain I know is \@ but I want to specifiy
my own counter. What I need is to convert between a symbol and the value
of that symbol.

Any suggestions?

Frank
--
Frank Mehnert
## Dept. of Computer Science, Dresden University of Technology, Germany ##