Re: selective[1245] xfail on x86-64

Hi Andreas,

> The linker tests selective[1245] fail on x86-64 because of
> relocation references from .eh_frame.  OK to mark xfail?

Hmm - well at the very least I think that you ought to add a comment
as well, explaining that it is relocs in the .eh_frame section that
are keeping the redundant symbols in the executables.  It would also
be good to add a FIXME note to the x86_64 sources somewhere saying
that this ought to be corrected some day.