RE: ordinal linking for cygwin ld

Ok, I see what it does. Doesn't it have to do that for each reference to
the auto-imported variable? If so, then heavy use of an imported
variable could make the INT and IAT quite large - and lots of fixups
needed. However, binding could still work, as we effectively have a
pointer to each address reference in the binary.

Rob