adding sections to elf binary.

Hello,
	Appologies if not the right place to ask but..

	I have a program which has only segments and 'program
	header'. However, it does not have any sections or
	'section header'.

	Now is there some easy way to add 'section header'
	and section "String Table" to such binary.

	I suppose I could write one, but I figure that before
	I start doing this I would ask here if such thing
	already sist. I figure it probably would save me from
	introducing some substle bugs  while doing this transformation.

--
Adam
http://www.eax.com	The Supreme Headquarters of the 32 bit registers