Re: Binutils port to QNX 6.1 for the i386

Hi J.T.

> I am submitting changes to add support to QNX 6.1, aka QNX/Neutrino,
> aka QNX RTP to binutils.
>
> I hope these changes are small enough to be accepted without current
> paperwork.  In any case, I'll need it down the road.  I'd appreciate
> a pointer in that direction (I understand the documents are no longer
> online).

I am sorry but in this case the paperwork is necessary.  I agree that
the changes are relatively small, but you are adding new files to the
distribution and these will definitely need a valid copyright
assignment in place before they can be accepted.

In order to obtain the assignment, please fill out the form attached
below and send it off to the FSF.  They will then start the legal ball
rolling.

request-assign.future:

Please email the following information to fsf-records@gnu.org, and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.
Please use your full name as the subject line of the message.

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your snail address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]