Re: help: question for porting gas/ld to MIPS-X3

Hello David,

>    I'm trying to port Gas and Ld to a MIPS-X3 processor. Is there a port to
> X3 already under way?

I've not heard of the X3 so I cannot tell you whether or not a port is
underway - no port currently exists to my knowledge though. I see that
someone else has already answered your question about the testsuite, so
I'll just suggest that you scan the existing mips gas testsuite to come
up with ideas for your own tests. (src/gas/testsuite/gas/mips/*.[sd])

Good Luck.

-eric

--
I will not use abbrev.