Binutils querry

Hi,
I am trying to port the Gnu binutilities for MIPS. I am facing a problem for
the linker installation.
Along with other binutilities, ld also was configured successfully for MIPS
and was installed successfully. While running the linker I am trying to give
the text space address and the entry point  as 0x0. I am giving the command
as -

ld-new -o hello hello.o -static -e 0x0 -Ttext 0x0

But it is not allowing me to give the start address of .text section as 0x0.
The error messages I am geting are as follows --

./ld-new: hello : Not enough room for program headers (allocated 3, need 4)
./ld-new: final link failed: Bad value

Am I missing something..? Is anything wrong with the installation..?
How can I do to align the text space at address 0x0 ?

Thanking you in advance,

Shrikar.