Re: src/binutils ChangeLog coffdump.c nlmconv.c nl ...

Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com> writes:

> Or just kill the declaration of localtime?  bfd/ieee.c already uses it
> without needing such a declaration.

That will break on a system which 1) does not declare localtime() in
<time.h> and 2) which returns pointers and ints in different
registers.  There are systems for which at least one of these is true.
I don't recall offhand whether there are any systems for which both of
these are true.  It seems safer to me to leave the localtime()
declaration there.

Ian