Re: SH @(expr,pc) fix-ups broken

On 31 Jan 2002, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> This patch contains part of a test that Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote while
> contracting with Red Hat, and a fix for the bug it currently exposes.
> I'm not convinced the test is correct, and I couldn't find any
> rationale behind the `-4' (perhaps it just worked like that at that
> time? :-).  H-P?

Well, I don't think I wrote that test, if you mean pcrel.[sd].
I don't remember it and I can't see it here.  I also *think* I
would have been inquisitive about the "-4" in that test if I'd
seen it.  Another thing is I probably couldn't write that much
SH4 code.  :-)

> IMO, the `-4' should be taken out

Yeah.  But I suggest you doublecheck with Joern.

> Comments?

(You should send patches in-line so they can be quoted, and:)

Please s/dump.o/.*/.  I think you also need to match more than
"elf32-sh" on that same line (not endian, but coff) or restrict
the test to sh*-elf.

brgds, H-P