Binutils and the Linux kernel source finder

Hi,
  I am the author of the 'Linux kernel source finder' web page that
lists for each architecture the place to get appropriate Linux kernel
patches - see:
  http://www.treblig.org/Linux_kernel_source_finder.html

  I wish to extend this to include pointers to the best/latest/most
appropriate binutils for each architecture.  I've put links in for x86,
Alpha and MIPS to H.J.Lu's ftp site, since he tests for those 3
platforms prior to release.

  I'd appreciate recommendations and comments from those using binutils
on Linux for other platforms, with links to ftp, cvs or web pages
describing the solutions for those architectures.

Thanks,

Dave

 ---------------- Have a happy GNU millennium! ----------------------
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert    | Running GNU/Linux on Alpha,68K| Happy  \
\ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org | MIPS,x86,ARM, SPARC and HP-PA | In Hex /